Tuesday, August 27, 2013



This is Ethan, and he is my first born grandson.  You know five years has passed so quickly.  This is perhaps one of his greatest milestones in life.  Today was his first day of school.  I am anticipating the dreaded call from the principal to come and get him.  No, I am sure he is going to do really well.  



Ethan and mom (Dannielle) taking the standard hundred pictures before he goes to school.  He was excited with a high level of nervousness.  He asked me if I was just gonna leave him there.  I told him he would be lucky if we came to get him at all.  Then we left him there and I immediately got teared up in the hallway.   Yeah, that's right I have some pretty fragile emotions lol.  I can't wait to see him when he gets home so I can hear all about his day and how he liked it.  Mimi to Ethan..."How was your day Ethan and what did you do and learn today?"  Ethan to Mimi "Stuff ...just stuff."  I sure hope to hear more than that but seriously doubt I will. 



...and thats about all I have for today.  There isn't much going on today so I pulled this photo from the zoo trip three months ago.  This is probably how Ethans teacher felt after all of the kids had finally gone home...peace, more to come later...

2 comments: